Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vacation continued Day 3

     Wow! What a week it's been. Today we went to the  Aquarium. We have not real y rushed around much at all, of course we can't with Holly in her third trimester. We take short trip out, then come back to the hotel for a few hours, then it's off for another adventure! Tonight we will be doing go carts, putt putt and shopping. My favorite thing will NOT be the shopping. Oh well its exercise right? Yesterday we spent about three hours in the pool, swimming!

     As predicted I have gotten lots of exercise, but I have also REALLY struggled with eating right. I have found that it is easier to set goals than to keep them. I still feel pretty confidant that I will come away with some weight loss. Tomorrow may be a big day for this goal since we will be at Dollywood all day walking! I am determined NOT to quit I WILL be victorious. Thank all of you for your prayers. I will be writing more regularly once I get off vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment