Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The BIG Weigh-In Month 1

James 4:17 - Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.


     It has been a month since I first began this war on weight. What a month it has been. I have been up and down. Last week I gained two pounds and my weigh in this week showed I had lost two pounds. It has NOT been easy, but for the month I began at 380 lbs. and my weight now is 373.2. I have lost a total of about seven pounds for the month. Next Monday, along with my weigh in I will be posting my upcoming goals. I want to encourage those of you who are ready to join me in this war to get your goals ready. I would love to see your goals for the month of October. This will help act as accountability as well. I'm excited about the upcoming month, and I'm ready for you to join me, let's not put off tommorrow what we can, and should, do today!

I received this message from a Facebook follower, this is a GREAT quote and idea! "One of the quotes I have use in my weight loss journey is by Zig Ziglar. He says 'People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily.'. I have been on my journey for 82 days now and have lost weight (about 40-45 pounds) but am growing weary. I decided to make a list of 82 reasons to continue on my journey. I put it in my weight loss blog. It was a great help to me. Also there is a 80/20 rule to eating I have learned. As long as you are eating well 80% of the time, you are allowed to splurge. Holidays will always be here. Cutting out fast food and favorite foods is not part of a lifestyle change, reducing frequency and amounts is."

Thank you for ALL your comments and messages. They have helped keep me going and in this war!

No comments:

Post a Comment